When you are able to make yourself and your organization an object of interest, customers will come to you. It’s not just about branding and reputation, it’s about creating a buzz and providing something that people are interested in and want to be a part of. Here are some ways to become an object of interest:
- Write a book or an article providing insights and strategies that no one else has talked about.
- Offer an exclusive event with a high profile speaker or celebrity.
- Take a position on an industry issue and be very vocal and public about that position and how it will improve the entire industry.
- Provide recommendations based on data and insights that no one else has access to.
- Gather endorsements and testimonials from well-known people and companies.
Becoming an object of interest increases profit, accelerates new customer acquisition, strengthens customer retention, and makes it easier to attract the best people.
What are you doing to become an object of interest?