Operational excellence is the relentless pursuit to achieve better results for your customers and your organization.
Why are some companies able to achieve operational excellence better than others? How do we know whether or not a company is operationally excellent?
Organizations are able to achieve operational excellence because of their mindset.
- They have a relentless pursuit in doing things better
- Their employees are empowered to make decisions in the best interest of the company and its customers
- There is a culture of innovation
- The best people want to work there and
- They measure accountability and results