When putting together strategies that will maximize your customer retention, remember these 10 factors:
- Consistency – offering customers the same experience regardless of with whom they speak or where they are.
- Loyalty – creating an emotional connection to your organizations and its products and services.
- Innovation – constantly bringing new offerings and ideas to customers
- Value – offering products and services that meet a customer need.
- Quality – offering products and services that meet the quality expectations of your customers.
- Convenience – being easily accessible.
- Prestige – customers feel good about being associated with your organization.
- Service – resolving customer issues quickly and effectively.
- Habit – customers buy from you because it’s become a part of their regular routine.
- Benefit – offering real or perceived benefit to customers.
How many of these 10 factors are you doing effectively?