There are lots of different strategies that companies use to grow their top line. Here are five proven things that you can do today to grow your revenue quickly:
- Call or communicate with all of your former customers and let them know about new products or services that you have developed or new deals that you are offering. This will help to bring back customers who have stopped buying your products or services, but have used them in the past, so are familiar with your company.
- Call or communicate with all of your current customers and ask for referrals to new customers. You can offer incentives to those who refer people who actually become customers. This is one of the quickest and most cost effective ways to acquire new customers and grow your customer base.
- Call or communicate with all of your friends, family and colleagues and ask for referrals to new customers. Another quick way to grow your customer base.
- Review the profitability of the different products or services you offer and focus on those that are most profitable. By focusing on those products that are most profitable, you can increase growth significantly and increase your margins.
- identify additional products or services that can be offered to your existing customer base. This increases the amount that each customers spends with you with very little cost of acquisition.
The bottom line is, tell everyone you know about what you do and what you offer and then see not only if they are interested, but also see if they know of anyone that woud be interested in the products or services you offer. Your existing client base and network will represent the largest opportunity for immediate top line growth because they know your business and what you can offer.
Just ensure that you are ready to handle the influx of new business and that great customer service remains at the forefront of how you operate.