My view of technology is that it should support and enable your strategy, not drive it. As it pertains to operational excellence, here are some questions you should be considering:
- How can technology help us attract and retain the best people?
- How can technology help drive innovation and collaboration?
- How can we use technology to engage with our customers better and increase retention?
- How can technology help us align our success measures and tactics with the overall strategy?
- How can technology help us optimize speed?
These are only a few questions you should consider and I will provide some insights into these questions over the next few days and weeks.