RFP Management on Call provides dramatic results for those organizations requiring real-time advice and rapid response to RFP issues and opportunities.
If you are a buyer, it will help you
- Improve purchasing return on investment and achieve better outcomes from the RFP process.
- Increase your level of compliance with government procurement regulations and reduce your level of risk.
- Improve your reputation with funding organizations and business partners.
Chief Financial Officer
Women’s College Hospital
Senior Vice-President Corporate Affairs and Operations (former)
Mount Sinai Hospital
If you are a seller, it will help you
- Win more RFP business and bring new customers on board faster and more effectively.
- Improve customer retention.
- Build stronger long-term relationships with customers and have better focus on customer needs.
- Assess RFP opportunities better and use internal resources more effectively.
Integrated Healthcare Solutions, McKesson Canada
During our regular calls, I will provide guidance in any or all of these areas of the public procurement process:
- When a procurement process can be bypassed.
- Determining the right procurement process to use.
- Evaluating RFP opportunities and submitting proposal responses.
- Evaluating and scoring proposal responses.
- Short listing suppliers, giving or evaluating supplier presentations, providing or assessing alternate proposals, and value adds.
- Selecting and awarding contracts.
- Holding or attending supplier debrief sessions.
- Accelerating the on-boarding of newly awarded contracts.
- Compliance with, interpretation of , and adherence to Canadian purchasing rules and guidelines.
You will have unlimited email access for ongoing support throughout the duration of our agreement.
Call me at 416-480-1336 to find out more about this service.