There is a reason why Disney is considered a magical place. They make the customer experience unique and one-of-a-kind. Here are just a few things they do to make your trip to Disney memorable:
- When you arrive at the hotel, you are announced at the security booth, so when you arrive at the front door of the hotel, they are expecting you.
- The first person to greet you says “Welcome home.”
- We were checked in before we even walked into the front lobby of the hotel. A concierge greets you in front of the hotel with an iPad and gets you all settled in. We checked in while inloading the car. We were in our room within ten minutes of arriving.
- Every employee is smiling at you and wishing you a “magical day.”
- The experiences are unique. My daughter was in a play with various of her favourite princesses. She was able to dress up and be a part of the experience, not just watch it.
- They create a separate “magical” world. You feel like you are in another place the minute you drive through the park gates. Everything around you is Disney…the names, the signs, the people. When you leave the Disney property you really feel like you are moving from fantasy to reality.
- And we have only been here for half a day so far. I can’t even imagine what will happen the rest of the weekend. But I will be sure to let you know.
No wonder 70% of all Disney customers come back, it is an experience that you can’t get anywhere else.